5 Tips to prepare for your big day.
- Schedule your hair appointments the week of the session, not the morning of. You don’t want to run late, and you definitely don’t want a recipe for disaster if it doesn't end up as well as you had hoped.
- Shower the day of and don't forget to brush your teeth. Don’t rush out the door and realize you forget these essential to-dos. You want to feel amazing so that your confidence shines in your session.
- Have your outfits prepared and laid out the night before. Make sure you iron and steam them to remove any wrinkles. they will show up in your pictures.
- If you think of any new ideas, let your photographer know. It's a good idea to write these down, so you don't forget!
- Have your nails done the day before. If you have a physical, demanding job, you might have dirt and grime underneath your fingernails. make sure they are to your liking and no chipped polish.